Today’s economic climate offers unprecedented opportunities. At iWealth, our mission is to help clients take advantage of those opportunities by guiding them along our unique processes:
- iPath™: An 8 step process designed and developed by iWealth to help determine and track your financial goals. Throughout the process, we will provide a well-defined road map for achieving all of your financial goals. You can expect to receive ongoing advice and professional service to help fine-tune your road map when needs change.
- iBuckets™: During our detailed discussions with you, we will uncover what your financial dreams and goals are. We will then help you attach your money to your long and short-term goals and track how their funding is progressing.
Download the iPath brochure
Our services cover all areas of financial management, from investment and retirement planning to risk management and estate conservation. We specialize in helping our clients develop a comprehensive, cohesive financial strategy that fits their unique needs and enables them to meet both short- and long-term objectives.
On our website, you’ll find valuable information for evaluating your current position and progress toward financial goals. We offer educational articles that outline financial concepts and highlight products designed to fill the gaps in your financial strategy. You’ll also find calculators that will help you assess your current and future needs. Please remember to visit our website often, as our content is constantly changing.
At iWealth, Your Interests Come First….
We Integrate The Five Key Areas Of Financial Planning:
- Adequate life insurance, disability and long-term care coverage will help protect your assets and reduce risk with unforeseen circumstances.
- Cash flow analysis, saving and investing strategies, and asset allocation review are just a part of our process to ensure asset and debt management.
- Tax managed, tax efficient, tax deferred and tax free investing for effective income tax management.
- Custom designed retirement plans, strategies and allocation of resources for successful retirement planning and management to ensure your life’s financial goals.
- Beneficial distribution options for individual’s assets to future generations and/or charities providing true legacy options.
The cost for our Financial Planning Services can be assessed one of three ways:
- Assets Under Management
AUM fees are determined based on the total amount of assets managed by iWealth, per our fee schedule. Fees are set at a flat rate based on the amount invested and reassessed annually or at whatever time in which an additional investment or withdrawal occurs that increases or reduces the amount above or below a defined threshold.
For projects where an hourly rate is quoted, we will provide a preliminary time estimate and “project” cost, prior to initiating any work. A summary of time and activities will accompany any invoice for services provided on an hourly basis.
- By Project
All Financial Planning Services provided upon your request, must be accompanied by a signed Financial Planning Agreement. For a full list of our services, please click here. Please contact our office for a listing of fees.