iWealth is proud to be a member of Investment Centers of America, Inc.’s distinguished network. ICA has been a leading provider of investment and insurance products through community banks and independent offices since 1985. With almost 400 professionals, ICA uses a client-focused approach to support financial advisors in meeting their customers’ goals. ICA provides a variety of solutions and services ranging from securities and mutual funds to life insurance, long-term care, and annuities. iWealth founder, Brad Connors, serves hundreds of clients in the Minnesota area and beyond.
Business Mission Statement
- iWealth was created to help you manage risk while you invest wisely and live well.
- We believe in the “golden rule” of treating others how we would want to be treated. We believe in helping our clients not run out of money, manage risk and transfer wealth to who they feel appropriate.
- We serve individuals and small businesses that are looking for clarity when it comes to their personal financial situations. People who need to find a team they can trust with integrity and transparency.
- We consistently do an excellent job of serving others for the greater good of society. We believe we were put here to educate and protect family’s wealth.
- Our clients can expect a highly customizable service with our firm. We will help them understand exactly where they are, where they are headed and how to get there. This will be done by reviewing ad implementing our “13 Wealth Management Issues” that our research has shown so valuable to our clients.