iWealth was founded in 1994, and since its inception, I have been dedicated to the financial planning industry. Over the years, our business has steadily grown while adapting to changes in the marketplace and our community. The core values that formed the bedrock of iWealth from the beginning remain steadfast today.
These core values continue to guide our actions as we strive to serve our clients with unwavering dedication. We are fortunate to have a strong team at iWealth, which includes our Founder, Brad Connors, as well as Shawn Pomeroy and JP Eykyn, who are integral parts of our organization. They have consistently demonstrated a commitment to our clients and our mission, sharing our core values.
Our core values are at the forefront of all that we do—including acting with a servant’s heart and being:
While we understand that investment outcomes cannot be predicted with certainty, our commitment to embodying these core values as we work alongside our clients provides us with confidence that we are acting in their best interests. iWealth’s purpose extends beyond financial matters; we are here to support our clients in various aspects of their lives.
We firmly adhere to the golden rule, treating others as we would want to be treated ourselves.
At iWealth, we believe our shared purpose will resonate with everyone we have the privilege to work with: Your needs: We listen, then simplify.
With the dedication of our entire team, who have embraced these core values and our collective purpose, we are well-equipped to face any challenges that may arise. They consistently serve as our guiding light, and together, we are committed to helping others pursue their dreams.
iWealth is proud to be a member of LPL Financial. LPL is one of the nation’s leading financial services companies and a publicly traded company under ticker symbol LPLA. The firm’s mission is rooted in the belief that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. LPL does not offer proprietary investment products or engage in investment banking activities; this means advisors affiliated with LPL are not pressured or influenced by LPL to sell its products. Thousands of financial advisors nationwide are able to rely on the firm’s tools and resources to help them provide financial guidance and recommendations to help meet their clients’ needs. For more information about LPL Financial, visit www.lpl.com. iWealth founder, Brad Connors, serves hundreds of clients in the Minnesota area and beyond.
Business Mission Statement
- iWealth was created to help you manage risk while you invest wisely and live well.
- We believe in the “golden rule” of treating others how we would want to be treated. We believe in helping our clients not run out of money, manage risk and transfer wealth to who they feel appropriate.
- We serve individuals and small businesses that are looking for clarity when it comes to their personal financial situations. People who need to find a team they can trust with integrity and transparency.
- We consistently do an excellent job of serving others for the greater good of society. We believe we were put here to educate and protect family’s wealth.
- Our clients can expect a highly customizable service with our firm. We will help them understand exactly where they are, where they are headed and how to get there. This will be done by reviewing ad implementing our “13 Wealth Management Issues” that our research has shown so valuable to our clients.