Are your retirement plans aligned with your goals? Will you have enough for retirement? We understand that retirement planning can be overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be.
Our team takes a holistic approach to retirement planning with our detailed iPath™ planning process. Our goal is to ensure that your finances align with your retirement goals. We consider factors such as wealth enhancement through effective cash flow management, wealth transfer planning, retirement account rollovers and transfers (IRAs, 401(k)s), charitable giving, and more.
Here with our 8-step process, we take our clients through to ensure you have a road map for success. You can expect to receive ongoing advice and professional service to help fine-tune your road map when needs change.
- iDiscussion™: We will have a detailed discussion about your financial dreams, goals, and objectives. We focus on your financial challenges, opportunities, and strengths that can affect your overall financial strategy.
- iLife Planning Guide™: The iLife Planning Guide helps you align your financial behaviors with your goals and will be used in all meetings with our team. This step is designed to help you stay on the path you have chosen but allows for changes based on your current situation.
- iGap™: After reviewing your current financial situation and goals, we will work alongside you to identify the GAPS that you might have in your overall plan. Together, we will then discuss these GAPS and possible strategies.
- iSolutions™: iWealth gives you implementation strategies and a recommendation schedule of all necessary actions. We promise to do everything possible to communicate these strategies effectively as they become apparent. We make certain that you understand what you own and why.
- iDiscover™: Our proprietary tool FDC Plan on Purpose was designed by iWealth to help identify, track, and record the key wealth management concerns that need to be addressed during your lifetime. The Lifetime Plan ScoreTM is a great visual representation of the progress we are making with your overall plan.
- iTrack™: The iTrack wealth management tool allows you to keep track of your entire wealth plan. This enhanced system consolidates all of your assets into a web-based portal that allows you to review your Life Balance Sheet anytime you would like. A personal Vault is available to house your planning documents and any other records of importance. We will monitor the portal along with you.
- iValue™: At iWealth, we provide you with value along with your investments. Advisory fees are based on the assets invested with us. We are not a firm that charges outrageous fees for our advice.
- iFirst™: Our team believes in the Golden Rule. At iWealth, you can expect to receive our respect and appreciation when we work with you and your family in pursuing your goals. Your needs always come first at iWealth.
How to Get Started
Ready to take control of your financial future? Let’s work together to create a plan that will guide you toward your financial goals. Get started today by contacting us. Also view our Retirement Planning Resources.
The opinions voiced in this article are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. To determine which strategies or investments may be suitable for you, consult the appropriate qualified professional prior to making a decision.
All investing involves risk including loss of principal. No strategy assures success or protects against loss.